AGO x SPROUT
The AGO is located right here in Toronto and is one of the largest museums in North America.
The AGO Collection of more than 120,000 works of art ranges from cutting-edge contemporary art to significant works by Indigenous and Canadian artists and European masterpieces. The AGO presents wide-ranging exhibitions and programs, including solo exhibitions and acquisitions by diverse and underrepresented artists from around the world. The AGO’s mission is to bring people together with art to see, experience and understand the world in new ways by presenting great art, facilitating learning and engaging their audience. In 2019, the AGO launched a bold new initiative designed to make the museum even more welcoming and accessible with the introduction of free admission for anyone 25 years and under and a $35 annual pass.
The AGO’s role in SPROUT 2022:
- Work with SPROUT to create the case question that participants will solve during the competition
- The AGO will give a keynote address to provide context to the case question at the beginning of the case competition
- Staff from the AGO will take part in our expert round table event to help participants develop their case solution.
- Be part of the judging and deliberation process in deciding the winning team
- Solutions from the case competition will help the AGO find solutions to some of their workplace questions.
SPROUT 2022 presented by SASSH in partnership with the AGO.